Those of us who love sun and beach tourism are ready to grab a towel and sunscreen and head for the beach every time it looks like the weather is going to be good for us.
If you want to go on a naturist or nudist weekend getaway or spend your holidays somewhere that suits you in this respect, take a look at some of the beautiful naturist beaches you can find on the Costa Dorada of Tarragona, in Catalonia.
– El Torn , l’Hospitalet de l’Infant: This is an extensive beach of golden sand that has been considered one of the best nudist beaches in the whole country. Its excellent quality and its relaxing, somewhat wild and isolated environment make it ideal for a few days of disconnection.
– Waikiki or Cala Fonda, Tarragona: With only 200 metres and a not too rewarding access, this naturist beach with clear waters is surrounded by a perfectly preserved green natural environment.
– Els Muntanyans, Torredembarra: It is part of the Plan for Areas of Natural Interest and is an extensive golden sandy beach with good facilities. You should bear in mind, however, that only part of it is recognised as naturist.
– Calabeig beach, Altafulla: Its excellent natural conditions and its surroundings make it one of the best nudist beaches in the province.
– La Savinosa, Tarragona: This small, almost virgin bay of barely 350 metres has the best of the quiet coastal environments while allowing you to enjoy the advantages of the beaches close to the big city. In addition, and unlike others, it is easily accessible on foot.
– El Serrallo, Sant Jaume D’Enveja: This long coastline offers a quiet, uncrowded spot on a beach of fine golden sand and calm, clean waters. In the area you will also find the beaches of ‘El Trabecador’.
If you have more days to explore the Catalan coast, don’t miss the opportunity to take a tour of some of the best nudist beaches in Catalonia.