After so many months without stopping, your long-awaited summer holidays of sun and beach should offer you absolutely everything you need.
If you usually practise nudism or naturism on the beach and you would like to travel to a place in Spain that offers coasts specially designed for this kind of public, the Valencian Community could be one of the best options.
Great climate, beautiful beaches and great atmosphere are the best descriptors of the Valencian nudist beaches. Do you want to know some of the best? Take note of what we tell you!
– La Devesa, Valencia : This is one of the favourites and in fact it has been selected as one of the best nudist beaches in Spain thanks to its beautiful natural coastal environment, its facilities and its proximity to the Albufera Natural Park. It is located in El Saler.
– Cala Cap Blanc, Alicante: This is a small isolated beach of difficult access made up of stones and surrounded only by an environment of villas. Uncrowded even during the summer, this beach is ideal to get away from the hustle and bustle of the more popular ones.
– L’Ahuir beach, Valencia: This beach in the tourist resort of Gandía is perfectly signposted and delimited and stretches for almost two kilometres of fine golden sand and a very natural environment. It has good hygiene and safety facilities.
– La Torre de la Sal, Castellón: With more than two and a half kilometres of extension, this beach of fine whitish sand has become one of the favourites of nudists thanks to its clean and calm waters, its comfortable sand and an ideal environment for tourism where you will find bars, restaurants and beach bars. It is located in Oropesa.
– Cala El Volante, Castellón: With only 32 metres of stony ground, clean crystalline waters and a setting of green Mediterranean vegetation, El Volante is one of the most isolated secret corners of the whole community.
Other nudist beaches in the area are El Dosser (or Dosel), L’Aljub, Cala Mundina, Ribamar, Corint (part of which is nudist) or La Gola, for example.