Enjoying a perfect holiday will depend on your ability to choose a destination that suits your tastes and needs… Precisely for this reason, people who practice nudism or naturism on the beach often look for places where they can enjoy the beach in their own way and without the prying eyes or prejudices of others.
If this is your case and you are looking for a sun and beach destination that is both relaxing and atmospheric, we recommend you visit Formentera, a true nudist paradise in the Balearic Islands.
In fact, Formentera is signposted as 100% nudist, which means that in reality the beaches are mixed and can be visited by all kinds of public without recriminations.
The following are some of the most popular beaches for nudists, don’t miss them!
– Ses Illetes: It is an isolated and practically virgin beach, so it does not have many services apart from the facilities on the beach and a couple of restaurants.
– Cala Saona: A small cove of white sand and crystalline waters that stretches for just 140 metres in the western part of the island.
– Es Migjorn: Unlike the previous beaches, this is a large white sandy beach that stretches for more than 4 kilometres. In fact, the beach is made up of different sectors that belong to the
– Llevant: With almost a kilometre and a half, this isolated beach is one of the most beautiful corners of the whole island. Despite its lack of services, it is a very popular beach.
– Sa Roqueta: A golden beach with a quiet atmosphere and medium occupancy where you will find good facilities and services.
Other magnificent beaches worth visiting are Ses Canyes, Platja de Tramuntana, S’Alga, Sa Torreta, Sa Senyora or En Pou, among many others.