Malaga is one of the most popular tourist destinations not only for the Spaniards themselves but also for a lot of tourists from other countries who come to its coast to enjoy the best Mediterranean climate, magnificent beaches, and charming coastal villages and towns with the most salty atmosphere.
Marbella, Nerja, Torremolinos… Any of its coasts has a special charm that makes it unique. If you want to know some of its best beaches, take a look and start planning your next holidays:
– Beaches in Fuengirola: Santa Amalia, Los Boliches, Las Gaviotas, San Francisco… It is impossible to choose just one of its beaches, because the truth is that the magnificent natural and tourist conditions have made them all worthy of the prestigious Blue Flag awarded by the European Union.
– Puerto Banús (Marbella): It is impossible that you have not heard this name before, and it is one of the tourist destinations par excellence in our country. Magnificent coastal scenery, excellent leisure facilities and a glamorous atmosphere combine on its beach to offer an unforgettable experience to everyone who visits it.
– San Pedro de Alcántara (Marbella): This is one of the most popular and crowded beaches in the town, especially during the central summer months. In its 1,000 metres you will enjoy an active atmosphere with beach bars and a good range of activities (windsurfing, jet skis, pedal boats, etc.).
– La Torrecilla (Nerja): Like all the beaches of Nerja (Calahonda is not to be missed), La Torrecilla is a place to relax. The high mountains of green vegetation protect this charming urban beach, which offers magnificent golden sand bathed on the shore by the clear Mediterranean waters.
– Playamar (Torremolinos): This is the busiest and most popular beach in Torremolinos. It is a large urban beach with an excellent tourist offer thanks to the facilities and services it offers both on the beach and in the surrounding area.
Visiting any of these beaches is a guarantee of a successful holiday, although the truth is that the list of excellent beaches to visit in the province of Malaga is almost endless… If you have already visited the area, which one do you choose?